The new Mercedes EQB already has prices and is for sale in Spain. It is the first 7-seater electric SUV of the star brand, an interesting option for lovers of sustainable mobility and for large families. The new model with the ZERO label is offered in two versions.
It is the third electric SUV offered by the star brand in Europe, and also in Spain. The new Mercedes EQB It is already for sale in our country, a very special model since it is the first in its class in the compact segment with seven seats and completely electric, an ideal option for large families.
The new Mercedes EQB is presented with a personality of its own and perfectly recognizable compared to the model on which it is technically based, the GLB. Its platform has been adapted to maintain seven seats and a high level of interior versatility, with a large volume of luggage compartment capacity, without intrusions since the battery is located between the axles.
Three trim levels in the new Mercedes EQB
The German firm presents the new EQB with the same interior as the combustion model, dominated by a large screen on the dashboard, with a specific section for the instrument panel and a tactile one for the MBUX infotainment and multimedia system. 7.25 inch. Mercedes offers three trim levels, and with very complete equipment detailed below:
- Progressive Line
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- Faros LED High Performance
- Longitudinal bars for the ceiling in polished aluminum
- Ambient lighting
- Reversing camera
- Automatic climate control «THERMOTRONIC»
- Tailgate «EASY-PACK»
- Puncture repair kit «TIREFIT»
- Digital radio
- Active lane departure detector
- Active Brake Assist
- Speed limit indicator
- Automatic high beam lights
- Lighting and visibility package
- Comfort seat package
- Cargo compartment package
- Double cup holder
- Heated front seats
Electric Art (add to above)
- 3-spoke multifunction sports steering wheel covered in nappa leather with flat bottom section, perforated in the grip area
- Botones Touch Control
- Black vehicle key with chrome frame
- Black second vehicle key with rose gold frame
- 18-inch cast aluminum wheels in 5-spoke design
- Upholstered in ARTICO man-made leather and fabric in rose gold / titanium gray
- Threshold slats with blue illuminated ‘EQB’ lettering
- Backlit spiral-effect trim elements
- AMG Aesthetic Kit
- Dark tinted heat-insulating lenses
- Upholstered in ARTICO man-made leather / DINAMICA microfiber
- AMG floor mats
- AMG sports pedals in stainless steel with rubber studs
- 18-inch AMG cast aluminum wheels in 5-spoke design
Of course, the new EQB has different option packages and a long list of premium equipment, from a wide range of alloy wheel designs to the most sophisticated comfort systems and driving aids.
Versions of the new Mercedes EQB
The new Mercedes EQB arrives on the market with two powerful versions, both with 4MATIC all-wheel drive and two electric motors that, under normal conditions, only the butt works. The front is activated when all-wheel drive is necessary, on slippery surfaces and demanding a lot of power when pressing the accelerator fully.
The EQB 300 offers a maximum power of 168 kW -228 hp- and the EQB 350 of 215 kW, 286 hp. Both have a single speed automatic gearbox, without driver interference, and are associated with a lithium-ion battery with a net capacity of 66.5 kWh, having a maximum autonomy of 422 kilometers in both options.
Both models have a built-in on-board charger that allows for fast charge up to 80% in just 32 minutes, while in a domestic outlet this time rises up to 5 hours and 45 minutes.
Mercedes EQB 2022 prices in Spain
Prices valid from December / 2021 without including discounts or other promotions